The Adhesive and Sealant Council (ASC) recently announced the reelection of members to its board of directors, as well as changes to its executive committee, effective January 1, 2022. Reelected members of the ASC board, who serve a three-year term, include:
- Robert Butera, vice president for Research, Development, & Innovation at DAP Products
- Heather Campe, senior vice president with H.B. Fuller Co.
- Gerhard Haas, chief technology officer of Jowat Corp.
- Dan Horner, board member and strategic advisor of Applied Adhesives
- Rebecca Miller, vice president of Structural Adhesives at 3M
- Rusty Thompson, president of Evans Adhesive
Representing academia on the board will be Al Crosby, Ph.D., professor of polymer science and engineering at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst. Crosby was elected for a two-year term to a non-voting seat.
Newly added to the ASC executive committee as supplier representative for a two-year term is Shamsi Gravel, global sales director and vice president of global key accounts at LANXESS. Returning to the executive committee as past chair and completing the term of Brian McSwigan, who recently departed Henkel Corp., is Chuck Williams, senior global technical director at Avery Dennison.
“ASC is led by an outstanding group of individuals committed to the professionalism and growth of the adhesive and sealant industry,” said William Allmond, ASC president. “This coming year they will lead us through one of the most momentous times in ASC’s history, as we host the 2022 World Adhesive and Sealant Conference, emerge from the Covid pandemic with greater demand for ASC’s networking opportunities, and launch new member programs and services through ASC’s new Long Range Plan.”
Additional information is available at www.ascouncil.org.