This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
For the second consecutive week, readers were most interested in a development agreement between Dow Automotive and LORD (Dow Automotive, LORD Partner to Develop Structural Adhesive): “Dow Automotive Systems, a business unit of The Dow Chemical Co., and LORD Corp. have entered into a commercial agreement to bring Fusor® 2098 crash-durable structural adhesive to the…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for August 31 – September 6
1. Dow Automotive, LORD Partner to Develop Structural Adhesive second week at #1
2. Royal Adhesives Acquires Chemque
3. ASC Announces New Directors, Officers
4. Waterbornes Help Spur Global Adhesive and Sealant Market Growth #5 last week
5. Herbst Named Emerald Kalama Marketing Director