PPG recently announced its partnership with Renault-Nissan Alliance to deliver tailor-made structural adhesives to more than 1 million Renault, Nissan and Samsung cars across Europe, Asia, North America, and South America.
The companies co-developed the technology, which reportedly delivers durability and manufacturing efficiency that is above industry standards. The partnership involved extensive testing at PPG’s tech center in Saint-Just-en-Chaussée, and Renault Nissan plants, as well as designing new chemical formulations to enhance the glue’s performance.
“Our chemists and engineers worked side by side with Renault Nissan’s designers and manufacturing teams across Asia, the Middle East and Europe to deliver this unique technology,” said Maxime Goldberg, PPG global business director, automotive adhesives and sealants (A&S).
Top 5 News that Sticks for October 15-21
1. PPG Announces Partnership with Renault-Nissan
2. Arsenal Sells Accella Performance Materials to Carlisle Companies
3. Shurtape Expands Sales Staff
4. RPM Reports Record 2018 Sales
5. H.B. Fuller Third Quarter Revenue Grows 9% (#1 last week)
Report Abusive Comment